Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans Airport (MSY) Hilton

haefners6
By haefners6,
in

Well at least you found us now for the future :)

I know your prior posts indicate you had trouble getting 3 consecutive nites at the same hotel, and i notice that this is in en entirely differnt zone than the other 2 nites. Just curious, did you choose the airport zone for this part of the stay due to an early flight or where you rejected in the Metairie zone for this date?

I know you were rejected bidding all 3 nites together, but did you also try bidding for 2 consecutive nites before going each nite individually?

We look forward to reading your reviews when you return. There is a HOTEL REVIEWSsection at the bottom of the board which would be the best place to put them.

Thanks again for sharing your results!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Great place, directly across the street from Airports - didn't hear noise. We got exactly what we asked for with no hassles (like we did with DoubleTree Lakeside, and Wyndham, Metairie - If you call ahead to make requests, ie. King non-smoking, get the name of who you talked with as both places tried to put us in Doubles, smoking saying they don't show that requests were made!!).

When we couldn't get three nights together, I tried two. When that failed (They had a New Orleans Saints game on Sunday - a basketball game on Saturday), I got one. That is how we ended up in three different hotels. With that last day, we figured we would be flying out, so we might as well book by the airport. It made for a nice leisurely morning before having to fly out. New Orleans was a fun town!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]