Hotwire Hotel: help with hotel name for 3 star waikiki

dsantos08
By dsantos08,
in

3 star waikiki near beach. Amenties include pool, near beach, fitness center, business center, restaunrant laundry. 94 a night.

3 star waikiki beachside. Amenties include pool, near beach, restaurant, tennis near by. 95 a night.

I specified 6/9-6/18.

Does anyone here know what hotels they could possibly be?

I will be using savingsbarn.com to start my purchase by the way, since its the most convenient way to shop for travel.

I just looked at reviews for those hotels and they werent good ones. Whats the best way to get a decent or good hotel at around 100 a night during july 14-23. i know to start my seach with savingsbarn, but should i use hotwire or priceline? Any tips? Any hotel suggestions in waikiki for around 100 a night? Ive decided to go in july instead of june.

just a 3* hotel with good reviews. Something clean and not run down. Yeah it showed the same properties for those dates on hotwire. Would it be cheaper to go thru priceline, cuz ive never used that site before? Also have you heard anything about the ohana waikiki islander and the park shore?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]