Hotwire Hotel: 3* NYC (MTE) Roosevelt Hotel

nyfan75
By nyfan75,
in

This is my first post; what a great site. My wife and I are heading to NYC for the first time for a couple of days in June. We need to find a good place to stay on June 7th and 8th. I have a Hotwire deal for a 2.5 star hotel in the central park area. It's amenities are showing complimentary breakfast, fitness center and business center for 189 per night. We're on a budget, so that price range is what we're looking for. The retail price is 207.50. Anybody know what or where this is? Should we go with it? We've got tickets to a Yankees game on June 7th, so hopefully that helps determine which part of the city to stay in. Thanks!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel has not yet been identified but i'd guess it may be the Comfort Inn CPS. The savings are not that great and i'd think you might be able to do better thru Priceline (but if not i'd have another suggestion over this one for just a few dollars more).

There are many subway lines which head to Yankee Stadium so you should be fine with most midtown areas so we'll stick with those which are bid more frequently: MTE, MTW, and UM/CPS... and also MTS since we'll be starting with 3*.

When bidding 3* in NYC you have one re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* UM/CPS...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE...

Select 3* MTS...

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTW...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTS...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTW...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and MTS...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTE...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTW and MTS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTS and MTE...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTS and MTW...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTS and MTE and MTW...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This site was a tremendous help!! I ran through priceline and got to my very last offer of $190 and decided to just make it an even $200. This offer was denied, however, I received a message from Priceline saying I could make the exact same request if I increased my offer by $25. We're heading out in a week and a half and I didn't want to be paying last minute prices to secure a room. So, I increased by offer to $225 and received a room at the Roosevelt Hotel New York. I don't know much about the place, but it is getting some good reviews and looks like it will work out fine for our budget. Thanks so much!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]