TX San Antonio Hilton Airport

Indigo Eyes
By Indigo Eyes,
in

This is a very nice hotel for the $36/night I paid. When I checked in I presented my Hilton HHonors (gold level)card, which the clerk was glad to attach to my reservation with no disputes. I was upgraded to the concierge level and given access to the concierge lounge.

My room was a double Non-Smoking, adequate size, with nice bathroom amenities including the fancy soaps and Neutrogena shampoo and lotion. There is a nice full service restauarant/sports bar on the first floor, which I did not try this time but at glance appeared to have all the amenities (including multiple big screens) of a regular sports bar.

The workout room has at least 4 or 5 treadmills/bikes and also a pretty good selection of freeweights (dumbbells) and I believe a couple of many-in-one/Nautilus style weight machines.

Although the pool is nice, on this occasion the jacuzzi did not have hot water, which isn't that big of a deal in the hot Texas summer.

The garage parking was free and convenient and the hotel is ideally located (an easy 7 mile drive, straight-shot down one street, to downtown/riverwalk).

I have received this hotel twice more in a bid since this stay and am strategizing to get it from now on when staying in San Antonio.

• 2 years later...
This is a very nice hotel for the $36/night I paid. When I checked in I presented my Hilton HHonors (gold level)card, which the clerk was glad to attach to my reservation with no disputes. I was upgraded to the concierge level and given access to the concierge lounge.

My room was a double Non-Smoking, adequate size, with nice bathroom amenities including the fancy soaps and Neutrogena shampoo and lotion. There is a nice full service restauarant/sports bar on the first floor, which I did not try this time but at glance appeared to have all the amenities (including multiple big screens) of a regular sports bar.

The workout room has at least 4 or 5 treadmills/bikes and also a pretty good selection of freeweights (dumbbells) and I believe a couple of many-in-one/Nautilus style weight machines.

Although the pool is nice, on this occasion the jacuzzi did not have hot water, which isn't that big of a deal in the hot Texas summer.

The garage parking was free and convenient and the hotel is ideally located (an easy 7 mile drive, straight-shot down one street, to downtown/riverwalk).

I have received this hotel twice more in a bid since this stay and am strategizing to get it from now on when staying in San Antonio.

Just got back from our stay there. The parking is now $10 self park or $15 Va. Staff was friendly, the room was nice for the price, I wouldn't stay there for full price. Also no free breakfast, they have a full restr., but plenty of choices close by.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]