PL: Reservation Confirmation from the Hotel

2pi
By 2pi,
in

I haven't had any problems with priceline's reservations but, just in case, I always take with me a print-out of the hotel's confirmation (not pricelines's) of the reservation.

How to get it:

Note that there are two numbers in a winning Priceline (PL) bid:

1) PL's identifier of the bid, called the `Request No.'

2) A confirmation number given under the `Reservation Information' in a winning bid. This one points to a record on the hotel's reservation system.

With the confirmation number, you can go to the hotel's website an pull up your reservation, which will show that it has been pre-paid.

2pi.

I do the same, too. Although it doesn't work for all hotels. It worked for my previous Priceline wins at Hyatt and Marriott. It didn't work for my win at Hilton last month. Only reservations booked through the Hilton website can be retrieved online. I emailed Hilton to confirm and they replied with all my reservation info, which I printed.

With the Hyatt confirmation, I chuckled when I read the room description:

Priceline No Vice Presidential Guestroom

1 King or 2 Double Beds

Limited City View

Awww, shucks...I thought I had a good chance of getting a Vice Presidential Room with the low rate from Priceline. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]