deeper discounts?

kikay
By kikay,
in

If you input LAX-->MNL on the first screen you'll be take to a screen where you can select up to 5 departure airports in the LAX area (write them down on a piece of paper).. only one destination airport in MNL.

You can then try LAX-->MNL and bid, if rejected you usually have to wait to bid again... BUT if you close your browser and re-access priceline however you did previously, enter the second airport on the list (LGB-->MNL) and you'll once again be taken to the next screen with the five airports listed as departures. UNUNcheck the LGB selection and check the LAX selection... so you are now once again bidding LAX (only) -->MNL. In the past using this technique has prevented your second bid from being viewed as a duplicate bid... so you can repeat this propcess 5 times! (thus 5 bidding opportunities)

IMPORTANT: make sure that on your bid confirmation page only LAX shows as the departure airport (ensure that you UNchecked the previous 'dummy' airport)

So now you can stagger your bids and gradually increase up to your maximum (ie-$500, $550, $600, $650, $700).

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i tried doing what u instructed me to do. i first entered $500 then it gave me an amount including taxes and fees ($1300+) then asking for my card information etc. does this mean that i already got that price? after i give all those informations what happens next?

i tried entering $400 and it gave me $1100+.