Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Doubletree

NancyHawaii
By NancyHawaii,
in

Hi. I'm new to this board and have never used Priceline or Hotwire.

I'm looking for hotels in downtown Seattle. Can be 3 or 4 star. The dates are: 07/13/06 - 07/14/06 and 07/21/06 to 07/22/06. I need 2 rooms for my parents and their friends. They are going on a cruise so I'm looking for hotels close to Pier 66.

Here's what I've found:

Mediterranean Inn $120 3 star

Holiday Inn Seattle $152 3 star

Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown $178 3 star

Renaissance Seattle Hotel $209 3 star

Sheraton Seattle $219 4 star

Hotel Monaco Seattle $279 4 star

Hotel Vintage Park $302 4 star

Grand Hyatt Seattle $353 4 star

Any suggestions on how much I should bid?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I started bid from $90 and went up to $125 with no successful... so decided to stay at a hotel close to airport for the first nite. Did not use Priceline but instead found a website lower than the hotel's website and was able to have the rate matched plus 10% off. Comfort Inn and Suites - their price $116. Found lower price at $83. Matched minus 10% = $74.70 new price.

Thank you for the follow-up... we prefer that each thread has a 'conclusion' which this one now does. This way future users aren't left guessing if you were ultimately successful, gave up, or made other plans.

It also gives us an opportunity to remind you (and others) that as per our Support Page we are an affiliate of the Comfort Suites.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got 2 rooms at the hotel. After reading the reviews about Priceline customers being put in rooms FAR FAR FAR away from the lobby... I decided to email and requested rooms closer to the lobby and if at all possible, both rooms on the same floor.

My parents & friends just checked in and called me. They were put in the tower rooms. Very nice and good size rooms.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]