Hotwire Hotel: 3* Charlotte (Airport CLT) Wyndham Garden

zoischa
By zoischa,
in

Staying for just one night in Charlotte. I've stayed at the Sheraton by the airport many times (as recently as 4 weeks ago) and actually like it so was hoping to get that. Started the bidding at $35 and used the 7 free rebid zones and worked up to $53 but didn't get it. I did see that according to the Sheraton's website they have no rooms for that night so figured it was a long shot. Hotwire has a place for $54 but the fees must be lower because it winds up being slightly less than the total on Priceline for $53. Will post the win there.

Started with priceline and was unsuccesful. I figured with amenities (shuttle, restaurant, pool, fitness center, internet) that Hotwire's 3* was the Wyndham and I was right. Listed as "best value".

Wyndham Garden Hotel Charlotte

1 room(s) :$54.00

Taxes recovery charges and fees:$14.09

Total:$68.09

Best available rate on wyndham website was $129.

I remember looking at this property for my own stay a few months ago... the reviews were quite good!

Be thankful you didn't get the Sheraton... for the price it served our needs, but we hated out stay there as we had an early flight out and our room was right over the hot tub area which was used after it closed and we heared every door in the place slam each time it closed.

Thanks for the post and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]