Hotwire Hotel: 4* Universal Orlando and Sea World Area

nataliemarie
By nataliemarie,
in

Hello, I am trying to identify this 4* resort in the Universal/Sea World zone. It's icons are : Resort, restaurant, pool, fitness center, kitchenette, tennis nearby, spa, and child activities. :) This would be for this coming weekend. We already have a hotel reservation made at rack rate but if we could find a cheaper resort on International Drive that would be great. This is a very busy convention weekend.

On another note, I'm about 99% sure what another Hotwire hotel is in that area. It is rated as a 3 1/2 star. My educated guess is that this is the Embassy Suites on International drive. This hotel is still showing availibility on the Orbitz site for $229/nt. The Hotwire rate is $208. There is a very slight chance it could be the Embassy Suites Jamaican court but the Orbitz rate is $133/nt. I have also stayed here several times. The ammenities are: suite, restaurant, pool, fitness center, complimentary breakfast, kitchenette, and business center.

Any insight is sincerely appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Pull up your search again and click the link next to the amenity icons VIEW HOTELS AMENITIES. This will bring up a pop-up window with a full list of amenities as the main search page can only show up to 8 amenity icons. In the list that appears in the pop-up window is there also a laundry icon? If so, the star rating and amenities described match the Westgate Lakes.

If you decide to move forward on this let us know how it works out. Also, since you already have a back-up reservation, make sure you know their cancellation policy, as many are 72 hours without a penalty and you're getting close to that.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi! Yes, you're correct! There was an additional icon that showed laundry facilities. I checked out the hotel website. Unfortunately we won't be able to stay there as we need to be on International drive for Hubby's meeting. I was hoping to try to save a little as our previously boked hotel rates are through the roof! Thank you so much for your quick response and I'll be sure to post our next PL or Hotwire booking. It's nice to find a website that shows Hotwire hotels too. Thanks again! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]