Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Memphis (East) La Quinta

BFH
By BFH,
in

I got a rate of $46 for 6/17-6/21 in Memphis East.

The 2.5* lists the following: Complimentary breakfast, Pool, Fitness center and high-speed internet.

There are no Amerisuites in Memphis. I do not believe there is a Holiday Inn Express either in that particular zone.

I thought maybe Residence Inn, but there is no "suite" icon. Maybe Hampton Inn, but wouldn't that be a 2*? EXT Stays do not offer comp breakfast, I don't think.

Any ideas? Thanks.

I answered my own quesiton. I just searched the site and realized La Quinta Inn & Suites do indeed come up as 2.5*, while the regular La Quinta's are usually 2*.

I think that could be the property... I struck out bidding up to $45 for a 3* on PL last night, but I'm going to give serious thought to taking this offer.

most La Quinta's in Florida on hotwire come in as 2.5*'s regardless of if it's a Inn or Inn and Suites. All the Jacksonville ones are 2.5* and in Tallahassee also. Only one of the six is an Inn and Suites. Things might change with the recent conversion of about 100 (former) Baymont Inns to La Quinta. Try not to get in any more trouble over on that other site.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to do Hotwire + a direct booking because La Quinta didn't have double beds for the Saturday night portion of my stay which made their deal disappear from Hotwire for those dates.

6/18-21 - La Quinta Inn & Suites Primacy Parkway ($52 on Hotwire).

I assumed it was the La Quinta, but after confirmation I then went and booked a king room for 6-17 directly through LQ.

I just wish I would have taken the Hotwire offer before Saturday ran out...... There aren't any "hot deals" on PL for those dates (my definition of hot deal being $50 or less) and I'd rather take the LQ with the free breakfast rather than going up a few bucks and probably getting the Holiday Inn Select (which was $60 on Hotwire).

1) Can you please confirm the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase which Hotwire associates with the La Quinta. You can still view these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

2) as per our support page this board is an affiliate of the La Quinta

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]