Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (Crystal City) Radisson Reagan National

kjkeys88
By kjkeys88,
in

I'm looking for guidance as to where to start bidding for the night of 6.27 (checking out 6.28) for DC in the following zones: White House-Downtown, Capitol Hill - Convention Center, Dupont Circle - Woodley Park, Georgetown - Foggy Bottom.

I'd be willing to bid up to 145 for four star, but hopefully lower than that if I need to drop to three star.

Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it.

Rates are high for this date (as you already now) so here is a strategy based upon your previously failed bids and your limit:

Select 3* Convention Center...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* White House...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Dupont Circle...

Select 3* Georgetown...

Select 3* Convention Center and White House...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Dupont Circle and Georgetown...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Convention Center and Georgetown...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Dupont Circle and White House...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Convention Center and Georgetown and Dupont...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Convention Center and Georgetown and White House...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Convention Center and Dupont and White House...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Dupont and Georgetown and White House...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Convention and Dupont and White House and Georgetown...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

Sorry for not updating when this was relevant, but, in case it helps anyone, I ended up staying at the Radisson at Reagan National Airport for a bid of 150. Or what ended up being a full five dollars less than the Radisson's internet rate, should have done better non priceline research.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]