Hotwire Hotel: 3* Medford-Somerville

themadzins
By themadzins,
in

With the laundry, it could be the La Quinta Inn & Suites - Somerville.

Also in that area is a Holiday Inn and Amerisuites.

If you are looking to go into Boston, you can likely do better in the city on Priceline. Otherwise, you can likely get this property for less on Priceline.

I think it may be Holiday Inn or Amerisuites since LaQuinta does not have a pool. Of those two choices, which would be a 3*? Also if hotwire is listing at $101, what would be a reasonable starting bid for PL? Also, any other area suggestions...I am travelling to visit family in Somerville. We do not want to be too far away because we will have inlaws with us and they want to be as close as possible. Thank you.

I think it may be Holiday Inn or Amerisuites since LaQuinta does not have a pool. Of those two choices, which would be a 3*?

Amerisuites??
Also if hotwire is listing at $101, what would be a reasonable s? tarting bid for PL? Also, any other area suggestions...I am travelling to visit family in Somerville. We do not want to be too far away because we will have inlaws with us and they want to be as close as possible. Thank you.
For Medford, there aren't any rebid areas as the area only goes up to 2.5*, so you would need to wait 24 hours to try your bid again if your bid is unsuccessful. If this isn't a problem, I'd recommend the following (using the PRICELINE link found above):

Today:

2.5* Somerville-Medford $65

After 24 hours:

2.5* Somerville-Medford $75

Let us know how this works, and we'll further advise if necessary.

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]