Hotwire Hotel: 3* Raleigh-Durham (Crabtree) Holiday Inn

Fokus17
By Fokus17,
in

I am still trying on my NY trip and have given all updated information. However, i need a place in RDU for the night before we leave for NY. I need help identifying a 3* in RTP ammenities include Airport Shuttle, Comp breakfast, fitness center, High Speed internet, and Laundry facilities. Date is 6/19-6/20 price is $61

Of the zones you're willing ot accept, only Cary, Crabtree, Raleigh, and RTP have 3* properties... so you have four zones and two re-bid zones available.

Select 3* RTP...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $40, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Raleigh...

Bid $40, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Crabtree...

Select 3* Cary...

Select 3* RTP and Raleigh...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $50, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select C3* rabtree and Cary...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $50, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* RTP and Cary...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Raleigh and Crabtree...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select RTP, Cary, Raleigh, and Crabtree...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $66, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $70.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I followed the strategy you layed out and when i got to crabtree at the $40 bid I got a counter offer for $12 more. I just added the second rebid zone and bid $45. It was accepted for the Holiday Inn Crabtree Valley. It does not have that great of reviews, but it is just for the night before we catch our plane at 6am. I used the links here and thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]