Hotwire Hotel: Maui Accomodations

Mudhen
By Mudhen,
in

Hello,

I am new to this board and find it very helpful as well.

Hotwire is showing 3 potential hotels that I'm not able to match up on the list for the dates of 01/09/07 to 01/13/07 searching Kaanapali, Wailea, and Lahaina:

3.5-star hotel in Wailea - Makena for $167

The 3 amenities are:

Near Beach

Pools

Tennis

3-star hotel in Ka'anapali for $182

The 6 amenities are:

Beachfront

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Laundry Facilities

2-star condo in Lahaina for $142

The 8 amenities are:

Studio,

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Kitchenette

Pool(s)

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

24-hour Front Desk

Golf Nearby

Thanks again for your help,

Bart

• 4 weeks later...

Will add one more to the list if anyone has an idea of what this possibly might be:

3-star hotel in Kapalua for $154

same dates as previously posted.

Amentities are: Oceanfront, Near Beach, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Kichenette, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby

Thanks for your help with the previous posts,

Mudhen

Good question. I'm trying to find a good deal but can wait if necessary. I see the resorts going between 190 and 215 in Maui but it appears I may have to wait to get in to that range when bidding on priceline. So I thought I'd see if there's anything comperable on hotwire in the mean time. If I find something better or a better deal I may book it. This is probably a 3 star and up that's on the beach. Ka'anapali being the first choice but I may consider the other locations. Right now the hotels I know that are coming up aren't worth the price difference that I can hopefully get the Sheraton for through priceline. But if it's later in the year and I still dont have a priceline bid my opinions will probably change. :) Thanks again for your help.

Mudhen

So given this is $40 below the range of the Priceline resorts, and it's not in your prefered zone, it doesn't sound as if this is something that you would currentl act upon, correct? (given that it's a Hotwire 3* and you think you're likley to get a Resort in your prefered zone for ~$40 more in the future)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]