Still good deals at ResortQuest Hawaii

LoneStar
By LoneStar,
in

ResortQuest Hawaii (formerly Aston Hotels) still has some very good Entertainment Card rates. You can get an idea of their properties from this website, but I'd call to book.

http://www.resortquesthawaii.com/hawaii//index.do

A deluxe 3 bedroom cottage at Waimea Plantation Cottages -- the Kauai property I rave about, but few BetterBidders seem interested in :) -- is still under $200/night in peak season. One of the best high end Hawaiian family deals around.

BTW, if you want to book one of these Entertainment deals, call both the ResortQuest central reservations line and the hotel directly. I usually get different rates/availability. Book with whoever will give it to you cheaper!

Oh, to be clear, I should mention that the ResortQuest website does NOT actually have the Entertainment rates. You have to call to get them. They should be half off the regular rate. The rate I was quoted at WPC was actually about 55% off that rate. I didn't complain. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]