Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kauai (Lihue-Kapaa) 1/1-1/4/04

emmd2001
By emmd2001,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I think it is indeed the Radisson....

-when the hotel is Beachfront, the Hotel Product only lists Beachfront while the Vacation Product lists both Beachfront and Beach Access... so that accounts for that difference

-the only other difference i see vs. our list is the Tennis icon... the list of amenities can only show 8 icons, if you click on SHOW HOTEL DETAILS (next to the icons) you'll get the full list, which in this case will reveal the Tennis icon

So i think those are the only differences (if you see others please point them out to me)... which would make the Radisson a high probability guess (of course there could be another hotel with the same exact amenities and star rating that we don't yet know about).

If this is the hotel you want, i found a $149/nite rate on their website which i would sooner take over a 'opaque but highly suspected to be' $140/nite hotel thru Hotwire. After Hotwire's fee it will only be a few dollars difference and the direct hotel booking is cancellable if something better comes along and more likely to be flexible to upgrading to a room with a better view. Just my .02

Feel free to ask any add'l questions you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]