Priceline Hotel: 2.5* New Haven (Meriden-Wallingford) Homewood Suites

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

First bid. Very happy. Homewood Suites is one of my family's favorate hotel; it has complimentary sit down hot buffet, Internet, full kitchen ...etc. This one is a great hit on the way to Six Flags New England at Agawam MA that we just bought Season Pass last week, $69 per person, $50 parking pass, when we visit for its celebration of 45th anniversary, everything is redone, so new so shine.

I called the hotel to confirm that it is a less than year new hotel just grand open June 2005

Oh my God! This is much better than I used to know about Homewood Suites... It is so new so shine so style ... Corian counter top at full kitchen!!! High speed Internet so fast! FREE! many many things, right off I-91 and next to Fairfield Inn by Marriott, across Rt 68 is Courtyard by Marriott ... It is so new that my GPS navigator map does not yet have the street but the mapquest has, so I set it up on my map ...

after 11pm, there is security door at lobby, need to ring the bell to check in ... So empty the parking lot, I guess that way we got this fantastic place for only $45 ...

Come check this out! It has been the best hotel so far in the CT I been ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]