Priceline Hotel: 2* Twin Falls Red Lion --Entertainmnt Card

LoneStar
By LoneStar,
in

If you travel the smaller cities out West, you know to look for town with Red Lions, as they tend to participate in priceline with good rates. They also tend to be about the best lodging choice in such places.

The Twin Falls Red Lion does participate in Priceline, but they seem to be stingy in loading inventory. Using Hotwire, I looked at a bunch of dates and only a few of them seemed to have the Red Lion below $75. The date I needed next month wasn't one of them. So I pulled up entertainment.com to see what Twin Falls hotels might be participating. Sure enough, the Red Lion is. I emailed the hotel, and they offered me $65.96 for 2 queens. A very good rate, since all of their other discounted rates are above $100 (and it's hard to stay ANYWHERE in Twin Falls for less than $65). I then bid up to $50 on priceline with no success.

I guess I'll look again at hotwire/priceline shortly before my stay, but right now it's a rare victory for the Entertainment Card!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]