Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Montreal

atlbkk03
By atlbkk03,
in

At the 4* level you have four re-bid zones available...

Select Downtown...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Downtown...

Bid $65.

You didn't indicate a maximum bid for 2.5* so i'm not sure if you want to continue bidding at that level or not. If 3* is your lowest minimum star rating at this point, i would repeat the above ever 24 hours, increasing the 3* bid by $5 each cycle (continue to keep the 4* bidding as-is, unless you choose to increase your bid amount at all)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought I still had time to play around with the bids, so I decided not to go for the 4* hotel at the moment. However, I tried to bid a 3* hotel in downtown Montreal at $65 and still was rejected. I then added a 2.5* and bidded for $60 .. rejected. I then added a 2* and bidded for $55 .. rejected. I went further by adding Longueuil zone and bidded for $55 .. still was rejected. I don't think I am going to pay more than $55 for a 2* hotel in a suburb of Montreal.

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]