Hotwire Hotel: 3* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Radisson

cathys0715
By cathys0715,
in

I got a hotel in Alexandria, VA (the Radisson, I posted the win in the DC area, maybe it should have been in the VA area though?)....anyway, I booked this at the beginning of March and I just looked at my confimation page I printed out. I apparently only booked for 2 adults and forgot to add the 2 children!!!! I didn't do it on purpose and didn't even realize it till now. I did call the hotel directly and request two double beds but I did that before I saw the mistake I made. Should I call hotwire or the hotel and tell them or just show up and hope for the best? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me....AND thanks for this website! I use hotwire and priceline almost everytime I go ANYWHERE and this board is such a good idea! I'll be sure to use the links through the board on future visits to PL and HW!

Cathy

Oh sorry I posted that question in the wrong place :) I'm getting dizzy here going from forum to forum looking up info and trying to figure out how everything works :)

Thanks for answering! I will call them again. I wouldn't normally be too worried but the hotel is now FULL as are most of the other hotels in the area, I think b/c of Univeristy graduations at that time! We plan on arriving early and trying to check in around 1:30 so maybe that will help too? First come, first serve maybe?

Cathy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]