Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Westin

Maynardski
By Maynardski,
in

First time bidder and not sure of when to bid. Looking for LAX area or possibly Culver City or Marina del Rey, basically something near the airport. When should I bid for 09/21 - 09/26 dates? Also, some comments noting weeknights are higher so not sure what would be considered a good rate for a 3* or 4*.

As far as when to bid, see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Next, look at each of the zones as defined by Priceline LAX, Culver City, and Marina del Ray (which also includes Santa Monica)... could you accept a hotel anywhere in each of the given boundaries? Which one(s) work best for your plans? Also note that there is no 4* bidding available in the Culver City and Marina Del Ray zones... these zones only go up to 3*.

Once you're ready to bid, let us know the zones you're willing to accept as well as your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Any additional questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Originally started at $50 for 4* waited a few days then went to $60 and got a counter to bid $77 which I won. I know others have gotten lower rates but I didn't want to wait. Also, I checked about a month ago and prices on varies websites for these dates went up on several hotels by $30-$50 a night. Used SavingBarn link to PRICELINE.

Room $385

Tax $66.41

Total $451.41

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]