Hotwire Hotel: Help needed with 5*'s in San Francisco

robcomp
By robcomp,
in

I'm tying to figure out what two 5* San Francisco hotels are that are coming up in my search for Dec 5, 6.

From the information provided in the site, I believe that one of the 5* hotels is the Omni, located in the Downtown-Embarcadero Area, with Restaurant, Fitness Ctr, Internet Access and Business Ctr as attributes.

The second 5* hotel that I am having difficulty identyfying is in the Downtown - Union Square East zone, with only Restaurant and Fitness Center as attributes.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are others on the board that know the SF area much better than I do (and hopefully they'll respond), but in doing a bit of research this is what i've come up with.

Hotel Adagio- is a Boutique hotel and offers internet access in each room, neither of which are listed with Hotwire so i'm doubtful this is the property

Sir Francis Drake- seems to fit but i found a rate substantially less than Hotwire is quoting, so i'm doubtful this is the property, but if it is it'll be very cheap after a Double the Difference Guarantee

Pan Pacific- this is my best guess based upon process of elimination, so i don't have a high degree of confidence

If anyone wants to comment, i really don't know the area nor do i have first hand experience with any of the above hotels, so feel free to dispute my guesses (no offense will be taken) :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

The Omni is definitely the 5* in the Embarcadero zone.

I can't help but wonder if the 5* in the Union Square East zone is the Westin St Francis.

I believe, through research of the vacation product, the Sir Francis Drake is rated 3 1/2 stars. NO WAY is it a 5 star property IMHO!

The Four Seasons, although on Market St, lies on the South side of Market. With that, I would assume it to be in the Convention Center zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]