Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (WDW) Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Resort

floridasunshine
By floridasunshine,
in

I thought I saw on another site that bidding $35 during May might get me one of the Disney All Star resorts... but I did not come here until after I bid and find I should have bid $36!! :) For one dollar more, I could've had the Disney magic...) But that is okay, at least kids eat free at the Holidy Inn and it looks like a decent place .... Has anyone else stayed there? Comments?

Room for 1 night on 05/13/06

Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Resort

7300 Irlo Bronson Hwy

Kissimmee FL 34747

Bid $35

Taxes & Fees $11.60

Total= $46.60

Also, I originally bid $28 and was rejected.... but then a pop-up said I could immediately rebid (without changing options,area, or category) for $7 more. The pop up said it was a one time offer to do this and I had never had that happen before when using priceline....Usually it makes me change star level or area and bid amount. Do others get this message often or was it a fluke?

This is a counteroffer and it almost always means you could win with a bid of 50% or less of the amount they want you to raise the bid. The only way to rebid otherwise is to use any rebid zones in the area. For instance I have been offered the chance to rebid immediately if I raised my bid $7, but I was successful adding another zone and bidding $1 more.

See this thread.

Still not bad considering the lowest website rate for your date is $62.99

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]