Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifiying 3* Grand Bahamas Island

curlyjbs
By curlyjbs,
in

Hi all, I could use a hand identifiying the following hotel.

Grand Bahamas Island 3* $62 1 night November 10, 2006

Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, childrens activities, Tennis nearby,laundry facilities

Kind of hoping its the Sheraton Port Lucaya....but the price seems too low.

I appreciate any help you can offer. Just looking to hang there for the day our cruise stops there and be able to use the pools & beach without a hassle.

~Connie

I do believe that this may be the Sheraton at Our Lucaya and that would be my best guess, but it has fewer amenities than when this property has been reported in the past, so can't say with a high degree of certainty.

Have you tried calling the hotel directly to see if there are day passes available and if so how much?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare, thanks for the reply. Unfortunetely the sheraton frowns on cruisers coming for the day. Sure looks like the sheraton but without confirmation from this board I'm hesitant to bid. If I do I'll be sure to follow the links thru savingsbarn.com

Have a great day~! I'll report back if I go through with it.

Thanks,

Connie

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]