Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan Caribe Hilton

knarf
By knarf,
in

I just got the C. Hilton, San Juan, for $85.00 for 5/13/06. I' ve trying for about a week and a half. bidding almost everyday I started at $65 and increased a couple of dollars each bid. Finally got it for $85. I had a backup reservation at the Holiday Inn Express for $107 (before taxes) . Question-Can you make a bid at a lower price than you have been bidding , just to see if you can maybe snag a lower price or do you have to keep increasing your bid each day ? Thanks to all of you for your help with my bidding. First time using Priceline. Take care, Frank

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I'll try to explain what procedure I used in order that the next time I can do it "more better" (yes I also taught English)

I bid resort San Juan for $65-turned down, so I turned around and bid $66.00 and added an area that did not have a resort-turned down. Waited 24 1/2 hours, :) and bid SJ-resort $67-turned down-added a non resort area bid $68 turned down...did this for a week or so. My question, I guess, could I have went back a day or so later and bid $65 again and had a chance of getting it ???? Hope that makes sense. Frank

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]