Hotwire Hotel: Help: 2.5* Midtown South Hotel 7/14-7/16

Bled_man
By Bled_man,
in

Thanks for all the great info on this site, it has been a great help. I think I have pegged this hotel to be Murray Hill Suites, but I was wondering if I am right. The price is listed at $123 and the amenities are fitness center, kitchenette, and laundry facilities. Also, I need to have at least 2 beds because I am traveling with 2 other people, so is there anyway to know if that is what I will get, or is that price for one bed only? Thanks for your help in advance, and let me know if you need any additional info.

Oops :) . I did the search through a website that you could enter your information in one time and them search numerous travel websites with the click of a button and for some reason it changed my 3 adults to 2 adults and I didn't realize it until you pointed it out. Sorry for the mistake.

Anywho, could you recommend a good deal for 3 people on that weekend in NYC? We are on a budget and would like to keep it below $180 a night. Location is not terribly important, but we will be flying into Laguardia a little late friday night and need to be able to get to the hotel fairly easily. Thanks again.

If you can add another $8/nite to your budget you can get the ez3D788]Beekman Tower for $188/nite.

It's a true 1BR suite with a full kitchen and the reviews are great.

You'll still need to only search for 2 people, but as long as you don't mind sharing the one bed in the bedroom and a pull-out couch in the living room, it should work well for your needs.

It's also cancellable up until 72 hours before your check-in date so if something better comes along there is no problem switching to a better deal.

Does that work for your needs?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]