Priceline Hotel: SFO Hyatt Regency

cedar
By cedar,
in

Greetings All,

I am new to this board and the whole Priceline/Hotwire experience in general. I was hoping someone could help me as I need to make a reservation at the SFO Hyatt Regency hotel for Saturday, November 1.

If I'm doing this right, I think the hotel in question is the only 4 star hotel in the SFO airport area listed on the Hotwire list (a 4 star come up at a$42.00 rate). I see it at 3 stars on the Priceline list, but there are also several other 3 star hotels listed in SFO area via Priceline. :)

Basically, I would very much appreciate an experienced opinion in regards to this bid as I would hate to make a mistake and not get the Hyatt since several of my friends will be staying at the Hyatt on the night in question. :)

Thanks in advance for your help.....Regards, Cedar :o

There are several 3* hotels in the San Francisco Airport zone, and they all seem to go for prices in the high twenties to mid thirties. Thus, I don't think anyone could really give you a bid strategy that would guarantee the Hyatt. You would have to be willing to take whatever 3* came along if you bid on Priceline.

To the best of our knowledge, the Hyatt at SFO has the following amenities on Hotwire:

4* Hyatt Regencey San Francisco Airport

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

If the amenities on the 4* you're seeing match exactly (there are none missing and no add'l ones) then there is a good chance that is the Hyatt (of course, there could always be another hotel in the area with the same star rating and amenities).

You can see other identified Hotwire hotels in THIS THREAD.

It's hard to advocate using Priceline/Hotwire when you want/need a specific hotel, as you never know the exact hotel you will get until after the fact. For many the deep discounted prices are worth the trade-off, but that's a deicision that only you can make given your circumstances.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]