Priceline Hotel: Advice please for 4/29-5/1, 4* or 5*

Savi424
By Savi424,
in

I use Priceline all the time and I usually post my wins here. But now I need some advice please.

I need two rooms for 4/29-5/1, Sat. and Sun. nights. I have always gotten the Venetian in the past, but that has usually been midweek at $99. The Venetian website lists both my nights at $279. Hotwire doesn't show any 5* availability for my dates; I checked both nights separately. Do you think PL will have inventory for 5*?

I have never bid 4* for Las Vegas but would consider it. Although I would really prefer staying on the strip.

I would like to stay at $400 for each room total for the two nights. I have noticed most hotel sites have substantially lower rates for Sunday. I also know that many hotels wont allow a Saturday check-in.

Any ideas for me? Thank you!

I went ahead a bid $129 for a 5* for 4/29-5/1 and got a counter offer of $268 per night per room. So I guess they do have availability. No savings over the Venetian web site at that price though. I didn't try bidding up with any free rebids yet. Any ideas?

Sorry for the late reply, I am in a remote part of Tulum with limited access to the internet. Regarding my splitting my bid, I think I will raise my limit if I need to. Is there anything else that you can recommend, such as EasyClickTravel? I will spend what I need to because I won't cancel my trip. I sure would like a great deal somewhere though. Thank You.

You can book the Aladdin for the first nite of your stay ($220/nite) and then book the second nite of your stay thru the Sheraton website (who books the Aladdin) for $89/nite... average cost of $155.

This was a quick search and enables you to not have to change hotels (which from your above comments i don't think you want to do)

Does that work?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]