Hotwire Hotel: Manhattan 05/19 - 05/22

Damsco
By Damsco,
in

Looking for a 3 or 4 star hotel Midtown or Downtown/ Soho from 05/19- 05/22 (3 nights). We are a party of 3. Can I book a room for two and call the hotel that there will be an extra person. I don't mind paying extra charges for this person, but we do need at least two doubles. We want to spend max. 200 USD per night. I have been checking hotwire the last days but I only see a hotel in Downtown probably Club quarters that doesn't really appeal to us. Do you know if something going on in this weekend. Do you think prices still go down?

Some hotels in NYC only have one bed and aren't big enough to accomodate a roll-a-way bed... regardless of an additional fee, what would happen if you receive one of these rooms/properties?

What about a 1BR suite at the Beekman Tower for $188/nite? There is only one bed in the bedroom but a pull-out couch in the living room and the reviews are very good.

Does that work for your plans?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for this tip. I checked it on tripadvisor and tried to book it, at a slightly higher price but it exceeded the maximum number of person :) . I should be looking in other alternatives since prices only go up. It seems the be a popular weekend

Thank you so much for your quick respond!

I am not really sure about Beekman. It says on several sites that it might have a sofabed, so it's not guaranteed that it can accommodate 3 persons. Moreover, it is not really centrally located and slightly more expensive than I aimed for. Sorry for being that picky, maybe I am asking the impossible, but if you have other suggestions, please share them with me. I would really appreciate it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]