Hotwire Hotel: Anyone Know this 3.5* hotel - WDW area

CDavid
By CDavid,
in

I have been trying to identify this 3.5 star hotel in the WDW area. Unless I'm over looking this property, it doesn't appear to be on the hotel list for Florida.

WDW area: 3 1/2 stars

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry facilities.

listed at $42/night.

Thanks for any help.

The problem here is that there is no pool icon, which raises a few questions:

1) Would you want to consider a Florida property without a pool

2) Maybe the pool is closed for renovations

3) Is Hotwire simply hiding some icons to add confusion

I'm not that much of a swimmer, but i wouldn't consider #1 or #2 since it gets hot in Florida and it's nice to go into a pool to cool off at the end of the day, even if it's just briefly. If it's #3, i've discussed before how i think Hotwire is degrading their product (ie- how could a 3.5* property in Florida be a true 3* or above property without a pool?).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, I could care less whethor the hotel has a pool or not. I wouldn't be using it in any case. I'm much more concerned with location, quality, and price. I would also wonder about a 3.5* without a pool though, since that's such a basic amenity for most people. Some icons must be missing here.

Perhaps the property can be at least narrowed down by which area hotels have both business and fitness facilities? I'm still researching this myself, though I'd hoped someone else might have come across this before. For just $22 more per night, Hotwire lists a hotel which basically has to be the Wyndham Palace, so I certainly have a good alternative.

Thanks for all the help regardless.

Yes, there is a pool but I'd have to say that for someone to say 3.5* they'd have to be smoking something really good. Not a bad place to sleep and the staff was nice. Wouldn't want to spend a lot of time at the hotel, however which I'd expect better from a 3 star let alone a 3.5*.

I've stayed @ Days Inn Old Town regular fare for ~$30 and this wasn't much better.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]