Canada Toronto Courtyard Corporate Center West Airport

007blur007
By 007blur007,
in

Courtyard By Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West

(not the Courtyard by Marriott Mississaugua)

Overnight stay on March 24th, 2006.

Decent business hotel.

Staff was excellent and treatment was identical to what would have been provided to a walk-in client paying full rates. Good alternative to the larger hotels for a stop-over before/after flying.

Free parking and a nice little bar. Great value and no complaints.

• 3 years later...

Just an update on my stay at the Courtyard YYZ West...

When I arrived at the hotel I asked again if it would be possible to switch to room with 2 double beds. They said they could do it for the $15 fee, so I went ahead and spent the extra money. The rooms were ok. The balcony was nice, the room had a mini fridge, but the bathroom was a bit run down/dirty (the shampoo bottle was opened and half used from the last occupants). The shuttle doesn't run early in the morning, so I had to find another way to get to the airport for my 7am flight. The front desk attendant was not very helpful, he didn't even offer to help me get a taxi to take me to the airport. He just said that the shuttle can't take me at that time. :) All together, it was an ok experience considering the low price for an airport by the airport.

In the future, I might take the moderator's advice and use hotwire, to guarentee an airport with a shuttle service, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]