Hotwire Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Country Club Plaza) Holiday Inn at the Plaza

shammes53
By shammes53,
in

I needed to book four rooms for us and other family members for a wedding in Kansas City and needed to target the Holiday Inn at the Plaza (hence I decided to go with Hotwire) This property does not appear on the Hotwire Hotel List - Missouri, but doing a package search for our dates the results yielded the 3* Holiday Inn at the Plaza and showed these amenities: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Tennis Nearby. I then went back to Hotwire hotels and searched the Country Club Plaza area for a 3* property and found one with the same amenities at $59 a night, was pretty confident it was the Holiday Inn. I went ahead and booked four rooms for two nights and received the Holiday Inn at the Plaza. Great rate, as this hotel goes for $107 direct through ICH Hotels and it is where we wanted to be! The 241 room hotel just completed (Fall 2005) a multi-million dollar renovation. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi, free garage parking (all other Plaza hotels charge), free local and long distance calls, and free shuttle service within a 2 mile radius, including Westport. Description: Located on the historic Country Club Plaza--a charming area of the city where guests can enjoy over 150 shops and restaurants--this hotel offers 241 well-appointed guest rooms. On-site, the fitness room and outdoor pool are great places to unwind, and world-class cuisine is served at the Main Street Cafe. A courtesy shuttle service is available for a two-mile radius.

Interesting note: I could not get this hotel to show up when entering 2 adults and 2 children (for single room), had to change to 2 adults and one child to see the 3* (entered 8 adults and 4 children for four rooms)

I called the hotel and requested four non-smoking rooms with king beds (and sofa sleepers) No problem!

4 room(s)@Night:$59.00 per night x:$472.00 Taxes recovery charges and Fees:$91.84 TotalPrice:$563.84

Thereuare - A new hotel to add to the Hotwire list!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]