Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (North-Fishers) Hilton North

angelmum3
By angelmum3,
in

Listed at $75 on Hotels.com for same date

Used bidding techniques, and link from this board.

My bid was based on posts for this 3* status, and $46 was my first bid, and accepted right away.

The hotel was not ready when we arrived at 2:15 Indy time (1:15 Chicago time) no worries, check in was 3pm, went to lunch took their business call, called back room ready. Manager very kind and apologetic - a smoking room was available, we chose to wait. When returned manager was very personable - (which came into play next day!!) Also there was a high school boys team staying - they didnt use the pool, and never made any impact - only noticed them from time to time in lobby, esp when they checked out - I had no idea they were a team!!

Room was around corner from elevator, and ice machine, no noice detectable - was long room with 2 dble beds - non smoking. Flat screen tv with HBO, and 3 ESPN channels. (went with teenage son!) Beds very comfortable, lots of soft and medium pillows (4 on each bed)

Best bargain of the weekend - teenage son used car to call his gf, locked car keys in the car! Sunday morning, I went to front desk to ask for a locksmith number (thinking around $65 to get car unlocked, but with Sunday - dbl price?!!) Manager called Security Officer (there is a hospital right next door, this Security officer appears to make rounds of both properties? not sure)

The officer had the tools to get into my '05 Chrysler minivan!! I was thrilled to say the least!!

(sorry this became a "review' feel free to move it)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]