Savi424
By Savi424,
in

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center

Omni Mandalay Hotel

221 East Las Colinas Blvd.

Irving, Texas 75039

(972) 556-0800

Omni website had the lowest rate of $239.

This was a last minute reservation, I booked it at 5:58pm on the day of arrival. I had bid on Priceline for their 4* DFW North up to $90 with no luck right before I booked this room.

Paid $74 plus taxes for a total of $89.16

Used SavingsBarn.com link.

I just looked at the Omni Mandalay web site and it shows that this hotel is 20 minutes from DFW and they charge $15 for their airport shuttle. I learned a hard lesson I guess. I won't ever use Hotwire for a DFW airport hotel again. I always assume airport zones are close to the airport, I didn't do my research here. Hope the hotel is worth it.

You have to make sure that the hotel shows the 'Shuttle' icon... or make sure the hotel is cheap enough that any additional taxi/shuttle charge will still make the hotel a good deal.

Enjoy your stay, and thanks for using the SavingsBarn.com links to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]