Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Radisson Prince Kuhio

froggman
By froggman,
in

This is my first time so go easy on me ok.

I am looking for a 3* hotel in Waikiki (South) May 4 to May 11 for 2 people.

This is what I came up with from reading here and the maps @ PL.

7 - 3* hotels in the Waikiki area

The Double Tree Alana, Renaissance, and Waikiki Marina Resort, are all in (north) Waikiki.

The Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuio, Resortquest Waikiki Sunset, and Resortquest Waikiki Beach are all in the (south), where I want to stay.

The Resortquest Pacific Monarch I think is north but not positive.

From what I have read this is my strategy.

Bid 3* South for $60.

If no go then 3* for $65 + add airport for free re-bid.

Then 3* for $70 and add Ihilani. I know there is a resort there but I probably won't get it for the price I want to pay.

The most I want to pay is around $85. I know I can get the Gateway for $65 from thier Website but I want to try and get something better. I am trying for the Radisson Prince.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for the welcome.

I checked the rates and I see that I can get the AAA rate of $155 and the Government rate is $129 for the times that I will be there.

I saw that some other people have gotten this Hotel for $80 within the past week or so and I thought that I might get the same deal.

I must have looked at a wrong date earlier as i was showing the hotel sold-out :)

If you want to use Ilihani as a re-bid zone (which i'm not a fan of doing, but many do it)...

Select 3* South...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* South and Ilihani...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80.

The above gives you an extra re-bid zone, as well as gets you up to $80 which is what i think it will likely take if you're going to have success.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This site is FANTASTIC!!!!

Thank you thereuare for the bidding help and thank you other members for your posts.

I bid 3* Waikiki south - $58 - no go

added airport and bid $65 - no go

Started over

3* south & Ilihani - bid $75 - still nothing

added airport and bid $80 - Got exactly what other people have been getting - the Radisson

I will be using this site from now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]