Priceline Hotel: 4* Dallas (Airport DFW North) Grand Hyatt DFW

Savi424
By Savi424,
in

This is a very tough week to book a 4* hotel in Dallas. I tried the Galleria and Downtown using the many free re-bids up to $130 with constant rejections over the last 2 weeks. I decided to add the DFW North zone and started at $90, finally winning the Grand Hyatt at $130. Their website has rooms listed for $235 and up for that night. I used the SavingsBarn.com link.

I had been rejected up to $130 for both Galleria and Downtown. I had started at $50 and used free re-bids up to $90 the first time. Then I started higher and bid up to $130 with no success. Then I decided to start a new bid with the DFW North zone. I began at $90 with that zone and finally won at $130.

Does this answer your question? I thought I had put that in my original post but maybe I wasn't clear, sorry.

I just posted a Hotwire win in that forum for the DFW zone and learned the hard way that their definition of an airport zone is much larger than Priceline's. I will have a 20 minute drive to the airport from the Omni Mandalay. I won't use Hotwire again for DFW airport hotels.

Thanks for this valuable website, I send lots of people here to learn about Priceline and Hotwire.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]