Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Swissotel The Drake

gtc
By gtc,
in

Complete newb ... stumbled across this site... skim read for 15 minutes, then hit priceline (I'm only staying for 2 days, so +/- a few dollars isn't worth much to me). Thus I was relatively impatient and I don't quite get all the "rules" for the bidding process (maybe next time when I have a bit more free time I'll read a bit closer), but I bid like this ...

- $145 MTE (refused)

- $145 MTS (refused)

- $150 MTE + MTS (refused)

Then jumped to $160 MTE + MTS and came up with The Drake. Looks like a nice place; I'm just in town for a couple of days with my wife and it's reasonable proximity to the theatre that we're heading off too, so I'm a happy camper :) ...

Thanks too all the posters for providing the info here!

Cheers,

gtc

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is a great rate for this property on these dates.

The most important thing to understand is re-bidding, which is explained in this thread, Priceline Re-Bidding Explained. Feel free to read it when you have time and ask any questions you may have. This will help you get the best rate possible.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]