Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5 * Hotel White House Capito Hill 3/24-30/06

Canuck Knight
By Canuck Knight,
in

Hi, Just wondering if someone could help me out. This is our first time to DC. We have 4 kids so a total of 6 in our family which means I need 2 rooms. I was looking on Hotwire and they have 3.5* for $213/room per night that includes

Restaurants, swimming pool,fitness centre, Hi Speed Internet, Bus. Ctre, Laundry facilities, and Complimentary bkfast. I thought this was the Hyatt but the previous posts don't include complimentary breakfast so I'm wondering if it is the same hotel. Another big question I have is I notice the hotels are a lot cheaper for the 24-27. On Hotwire this same hotel is $102/night. To save money should I book for 3 nights at the cheap rate and look for something further out for the remaining 3 nights. Any suggestions. Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is a match for the Embassy Suites Convention Center so i think that is a better guess than the Hyatt (the Hyatt does not offer a complimentary breakfast, as far as i know).

As far as splitting your stay, we refer to this as SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID (applies equally to Hotwire as it does Priceline so the previous link should make for some good reading).

It comes down to preference and the price of the inconvenience of changing hotels... some people do it to save $10, others won't do it even if it saves them $100. Given the BIG price difference you're seeing above, i would be inclined to split the purchase... but then again, i only travel with one kid and not four :) Staying at two different properties also gives you the opportunity to see two different areas of the city and/or try two different hotels.

Let us know how it goes and if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]