Priceline Hotel: Help finding hotel for a student trip

sean
By sean,
in

I'm organizing a trip for a group of students to DC April 5-9th. I would like to get three rooms to accommodate eight students and two professors. That means the rooms with the students need to accommodate four people--or a room with at least two full beds. Our budget can accommodate $130 per room per night (or so).

After looking through the forums, I thought it might be nice to bid for Omni Shoreham (or Westin Embassy Row). But I've read that the Westin only has offers two twin size beds verse the two full/queen size beds available at the Omni. I wish one could set how many people could be accommodated in a specific bid. I'm open to suggestions, thanks for any help.

Peace,

sean.

Priceline will not guarantee bed type, so you could get rooms with only one bed.

Hotwire will allow you to search for up to quad occupancy, guaranteeing enough sleeping accomodations for each person you include in the search. Hotwire is typically a bit more expensive than Hotwire, but it seems like Priceline may be too much of a risk for your situation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If I may step in with a suggestion. Since it is a College Trip, you might want to check with the Kellogg Convention Center and Hotel at Galluadet University. The Hotel has fairly reasonable prices and may even have cheaper rates for a student Trip. Althoug I have heard that the University is in a less than desirable part of town, it does have decent security and a shuttle to Union Station.

I was considering their hotel but it really wasn't the right choice for my trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]