MN Minneapolis-St Paul West Holiday Inn

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

This is an older Holiday Inn property but it was kept up pretty well and was clean. Checking in was really easy and we had no problems with it being a Hotwire reservation. We had 4 rooms on this reservation and they were very nice about honoring our bedding requests and room requests (2 beds-non-smoking..we called after making reservation). We checked in at about 4pm and we were glad we did as there was a couple checking in later that night and I overheard them being told that they didn't have any non-smoking rooms left and that they were sorry but with an online reservation such as theres (Im guessing Hotwire) it was not guarenteed. They were able to get all 4 rooms on the same floor even. The hotel has a lounge, restaurant(wasn't open over holiday weekend), room service (some of our group used this and thought it was very acceptable with food and prices) a fitness center (a little older but still very usable) and a hot tub & pool. We all used the hot tub and pool and it was acceptable but there were few towels (we asked for more they brought more) and quite crowded as I think the hotel was almost at capacity. The rooms were nothing special, one overlooked the atrium lobby quite nice, and two overlooked the back parking lot, and one overlooked the roof:( The bedding and room was clean and what you would expect at a 3* hotel. I would stay there again if the need arised.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]