Hotwire Hotel: 4* Nice (Modern Art Museum - Place Masséna - Beachfront) Hotel Mercure Nice Centre Grimaldi

danieljordan
By danieljordan,
in

Using revealhotels.com said that it would be the Hotel West End Nice, but unfortunately it was the Hotel Mercure Nice Centre Grimaldi. Two hotels which don't even look in the same class. I am still going through the amenities to see what went wrong. 

The dates were June 12-23, 2023 and the rate was $113 usd. The West End Nice had all twin beds pushed together as doubles which is what we need as we are mother and daughter travelling together. Hopefully the hotel can accommodate two twin beds instead of a double.

So disappointed.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm sorry to hear this one didn't work out as expected.  I was able to replicate your search and see the same predicted hotel, but what is very strange and i'm investigating further is that if you search for any subset of these dates the same hotel offer is correctly identified as Mercure Nice Centre Grimaldi.

I will have a look to see if there are any amenities from the description that aren't offered at the hotel (as this may give a reason for HOTWIRE to offer a refund)... in the meantime i would try emailing the hotel (as a general inquiry, not specific to or referencing your reservation) and asking if they have any rooms with 2 beds and/or are able to put a 2nd bed in their rooms.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]