Priceline air/hotel package for $4 more than airfare alone.

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

Hey all

I hope I am posting to the right forum. If not I am sorry. In any event I am posting this message, as I booked an air/hotel package for $4 pp more than the airfare alone via PRICELINE using the link on this site. Below are the details of this deal.

CPR to LAS on DL with hotel at the Palace Station - 12/04/22-12/08/22 for $515 for 2 adults. This is compared to booking each item separately.

• Airfare alone via DL:  $504
  • Hotel via their website: $323
  • Toal for both: $827
  • Savings: $312

I think I got my mom a great deal, as she paid for the trip, as a nice early Christmas gift for me and a birthday gift for her. I am hoping to do, as well on our rental car, although the rates aren't to my bank account's liking. I may book just refundable car rental and continue to search for a better price until we leave for our trip. 

Congratulations on your DEAL, very nicely done and nice to see your research (of checking package deals too) pay off big time!

Hope your luck is just as good in Vegas!:smile:

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]