Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Omni San Francisco

slruud
By slruud,
in

Planning a short getaway trip to San Francisco 7/20-2/22. Noticed that Hotwire is offering a 3.5* hotel in the Embarcardero area with ammenities of boutique and restaurant for $113. This should be a match for the Harbor Court, but the retail price matches those of the Club Quarters, which does not carry the boutique designator. Should one just ignore the posted retail prices, and/or can Hotwire redesignate a property as boutique at their whim?

Thanks.

After reviewing previous posts on 4* USE hotels, thought I would try for the Omni. Reviews mentioned 5* and something about a great steak, so took hotel which turned out to be the Omni for $130/nite or $304 total. Omni website quoting $335/nite.

Dates are 7/20-7/22...two nites.

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Hi-speed Internet, Business Center..."Customer Favorite".

Went through Savings Barn.

The 3.5* situation was a bit confusing...if I was sure I would get the Harbor Court, probably would have. The Omni is closer to Tadich Grill and just a few $$$ more.

Plz to edit title to reflect Omni.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]