Priceline Hotel: What is a "vacation product"?

mehrag
By mehrag,
in

Taken from someone's post:

"No idea what triggerred the hotel releasing inventory, but I would keep checking.

If it is showing as available on the vacation product, then I don't have a clue what is going on."

Can someone explain what is a vacation product and where does one find it?

Thanks!

Priceline offers a "Vacation Product" and Hotwire offers a "Package Product"... they're both similar. Unlike the Hotel Product, each will show you the actual name of the hotel before puchase, but they must be purchased along with airfare (in Priceline's case) or Airfare and/or Car Rental (in Hotwire's case).

You can experiment with each by going to their respective websites and clicking 'Vacations' or 'Packages' near the top of each of their screens.

Let me know if you have trouble finding it or any other questions.

PS- please clarify your BV Hilton win <thanks>

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare,

Thanks again for your help. I did find it!

Also, I did clarify my BV Hilton bid under my original post but in case you didn't read it, "thereugo" again!

------------------------------------

thereuare,

Thanks for your reply. You got everything exactly right.

- I got the Beverly Hilton at $82 for Oct 26th in the Beverly Hills/Westwood area.

- I am bidding in the same area for Oct 24th and 25th now.

- I have also added one more zone to my 4* bid which is Hollywood/West Hollywood. Note the only 4* hotel in this zone is Wyndham Belage.

- I checked for the prices on the hotel's web sites directly and it is not that expensive - from $140 to $180 so my $75 -$82 should be successful but they are not.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]