Priceline Hotel: 3* Fort Worth (Fort Worth Downtown - Stockyards Area) TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

I haven't been back to Main Street Arts Festival for quite a few years and just checked to see what was available for the weekend. Lo and behold, one of my favorites TownePlace Suites popped up for $73 a night- how could I resist? Free parking, great location. Yes, I used your site for Better Bidding.

Amenities:

Free Internet Access

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Bedding

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Pets Allowed

Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with this property and looking forward to your return to this very highly rated TownePlace suites.  Looks like an excellent deal, especially with the Art Festival taking place!

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update this hotel in the Fort Worth Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay (and the art!:smile:)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]