Animal Kingdom 3/2

Vegasraider
By Vegasraider,
in

Hello

Now that i have 3/4 and 3/5 taken care of i'm still trying to get a night at the AKL. I can see rates in the 380.00 - 500.00+ range but was wondering if you see anything cheaper than that? That price that i'm seeing is before taxes.

I have seen the Coronado for that night at 170.00+ but i stayed there last year and out of all the hotels that i've stayed at which is now everyone with the exception of the Caribbean it is my least favorite. Maybe because of the convention and construction that was taken place but it for some reason did not have that Disney feel to it.

But it's a decent price and I might bite if it pops up again, but i'm really trying to get a night at AKL for my daughter.

Thank you for your help!

I'm not currently seeing AKL or the Coronado offered thru HOTWIRE / PRICELINE EXPRESS.... and regular rates for Animal Kingom start at $490 at the moment.

I'll have another in the morning.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]