MCO Car Rental Mar 1 - 6th (Terminal)

Vegasraider
By Vegasraider,
in

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone has had any success finding a car at MCO March 1st (arriving 10:30 PM) departing Friday March 6th 5:30 drop off.

I'm looking for a mid size or smaller car, in terminal is preferrabe, preference is to stay with on of the larger carriers Dollar, Alamo, Enterprise, Budget, Hertz than one of the carriers that are a shuttle away with very low scores.

Thank you

Kyle

From a 'major brand' that is located on-airport i think you're looking at about $215 all-in for an compact car (an economy is $2 less for the entire stay so i think worth the upgrade to compact... further up the chain is negligible as we: Mid-Size: $217, Standard: $219, Full: $220)

For one of the lower tier rental companies you're looking at an Economy Car for $145 so you can at least consider the savings if the trade-off (requires shuttle to get to counter, lesser brand/service rental company, etc) are worthwhile or not.  I always stick with the top tier brands, but figured if you told you the difference in cost you could make that decision for yourself if the savings are worthwhile or not.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]