Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown Los Angeles) The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles

BitterBrian
By BitterBrian,
in

Sorry for the late post. First day of NYOP (BTW. what happened to the direct link?) started at $60 and increased in $5 increments with 9 bids to $100 with no success. Second day, I started at $65 and won at $105. If I remember correctly, there was a 4-star DTLA express deal for $105 which probably would've landed me the same hotel but I did notice that the fees are slightly more for some strange reason with express versus NYOP.

Although the Bonaventure is a little dated but it is still an LA icon and we always enjoy our stay. FYI, park at the World Trade Center lot down the street for $16 overnight on weekends which is so much better than $50.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were happy with the outcome and even found cheaper parking in the immediate area! (thanks for the tip)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Sounds like you enjoyed your stay and had fun in the area.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]