Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

abrt
By abrt,
in

Hello,

I'm hoping this is a Disney hotel (thinking Animal Kingdom, but the prices don't match up). 

July 18-19

4 stars

34% off 

$253 (originally $385)

airport shuttle, children's activities, fitness center, golf nearby, pools, smoke free rooms, restaurants

.2 miles from Animal Kingdom

Proximity makes me think it's Animal Kingdom Lodge, but where are they getting an original price of $385?

Congratulations on your success and glad to see this was the hotel you were hoping for on this leg of your trip. (apologize for the delay, was a little tied up with other things today)

13 hours ago, abrt said:

but where are they getting an original price of $385?

For the future, note that the 'original price' is not necessarily the price of the underlying hotel for your dates, but rather an average price of hotel(s) of this star rating in the zone for your dates.

We have updated the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Does this replace your July 23-25 trip or will you still be in the area for these dates as well?

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay at this on-site property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Still looking for July 23-25th.  We really enjoy split stays at Disney and I'm really hoping we can find a way to do Wilderness Lodge on at least one of those days. It's a smaller hotel for Disney so I'm not sure how often, or if it even comes available, but I have some time to keep checking.

We do see it from time-to-time, but odds favor it appearing when 'regular' prices are lower rather than higher (since higher prices indicate higher demand and they are less likely to offer deep discounts thru the opaque hotel channels when demand is high and they are likely able to sell most rooms on their own at regular price).

With the above noted, things to come and go in cycles... there were long periods where we would never see Animal Kingdom received thru HOTWIRE, but it has been appearing more often recently.  The same could be said for most Disney properties.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]