Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ocean City (Ocean City Central) Princess Bayside Beach Hotel

interregina
By interregina,
in

Again! 2.5* Ocean City (Ocean City Central) Princess Bayside Beach Hotel

Funny to me that I am also the last poster in this territory and it is for the same hotel.  Well, I went with what works…

My target hotel was the 2.5* Princess Bayside because being next to Seacrets is my priority.  I began with my dates and BiddingHelper.com.  I browsed all the offers on the HW Easy View tab for Ocean City Central and clicked on the 2.5* offer for $109.  When I clicked the blue “See Match From Hotel List”, the guess by “HotelReveals.com” was my target, the Princess Bayside Beach Hotel.   When I clicked the “Buy Offer” button, and was directed to the HW page to complete the purchase, they presented me with two blurred out teasers.  One was in the center of my browser with the words “Your Hot Rate hotel is guaranteed to be 1 of these 3”, and Princess Bayside was among them.  The second blurred out teaser was in the top left with the words “Tap to reveal actual hotel photo”.  I did and it was identical to a photo on the general HW listing for Princess Bayside, so I added the betterbidding.com’s current HW bonus coupon for 5% off then clicked through with my purchase and the result was the Princess Bayside as I expected.  My all in price for 1 room, 2 nights is $275.97 so I am super happy.  The booking.com price is $335.44, so I saved 18 percent.

Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Near beach, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received a nice deal at the hotel you were hoping for and that the new features of the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab continue to benefit our users! (please help spread the word about these new features 🙂 )

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]